Here are some pictures of Graham. He is getting so big and is awake a lot more than I would like, but he is a great night sleeper , so I can't complain. Doesn't he look like Brian, or what. I am so glad that we named him Graham Taylor, after Brian Thanks to everyone that didn't like Anston. You were right Taylor is better.
Wednesday
Graham is one month
Here are some pictures of Graham. He is getting so big and is awake a lot more than I would like, but he is a great night sleeper , so I can't complain. Doesn't he look like Brian, or what. I am so glad that we named him Graham Taylor, after Brian Thanks to everyone that didn't like Anston. You were right Taylor is better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
he is a cutie. congrats on one month. so fun you are chronicling it on the blog. i wish i had a baby to do that for.
Wow, looking good. Slightly jealous.
i wondered where that taylor came from. he is so handsome!
Hi, Jessica. I stopped by a couple of days ago, but no one was home. I'm gonna try again soon. I really missed you at girl's camp this year, and so did the girls. We need to visit! Graham is darling. I hate how they get so big too fast. Enjoy!
Post a Comment