We were so sick and tired of things getting stuck in the toilet that we took it out. This is our new one! We are hoping that they don't try to get anything stuck.
Jessica, that is the funniest thing ever! Scott is always having to snake our toilet or take the whole thing off to retrieve whatever the boys have put in there. I like your idea a lot! Can't wait to show that picture to Scott!
5 comments:
that is hilarious!
I love it. If this doesn't work, then you could always try an outhouse in your backyard!
too funny! i never knew that we have matching bathrooms. except we still have our toilet. :)
Jessica, that is the funniest thing ever! Scott is always having to snake our toilet or take the whole thing off to retrieve whatever the boys have put in there. I like your idea a lot! Can't wait to show that picture to Scott!
Brian and Jessica! How the heck are ya?!?! Long time no see. What a cute family and nice car you have! :-) What have you guys been up to..
Post a Comment