he's such a cutie, jessica.
so Fun! he is a Doll!
Baby Graham is lookin' cute!
Makes me want another one! I had fun holding him the other day. He's so sweet. Call me, if you need anything.
Makes me want another one! Thanks for letting me hold him the other day. He's so sweet. Call me if you need anything.
Awww....he's soo cute! I DONT want another one, but love to hold little babies!! :-) Is your house # the same one you've had forever? It starts with 615....?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
he's such a cutie, jessica.
so Fun! he is a Doll!
Baby Graham is lookin' cute!
Makes me want another one! I had fun holding him the other day. He's so sweet. Call me, if you need anything.
Makes me want another one! Thanks for letting me hold him the other day. He's so sweet. Call me if you need anything.
Awww....he's soo cute! I DONT want another one, but love to hold little babies!! :-) Is your house # the same one you've had forever? It starts with 615....?
Post a Comment