Wednesday

Graham is one month






Here are some pictures of Graham. He is getting so big and is awake a lot more than I would like, but he is a great night sleeper , so I can't complain. Doesn't he look like Brian, or what. I am so glad that we named him Graham Taylor, after Brian Thanks to everyone that didn't like Anston. You were right Taylor is better.

4 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

he is a cutie. congrats on one month. so fun you are chronicling it on the blog. i wish i had a baby to do that for.

Ruth Anne said...

Wow, looking good. Slightly jealous.

stephanie said...

i wondered where that taylor came from. he is so handsome!

Janeen said...

Hi, Jessica. I stopped by a couple of days ago, but no one was home. I'm gonna try again soon. I really missed you at girl's camp this year, and so did the girls. We need to visit! Graham is darling. I hate how they get so big too fast. Enjoy!