Day 1 our trip to Macro Island was along one but was well worth the wait!
The Marriott Hotel was Spectacular. The sand was so soft!
I loved the clear skies....


Our hotel room need I say more...

Our view from our room everyday! I want to go back!!
The 2
nd day we went deep sea fishing. Before we casted our lines.
We were being chased by dolphins.....
We were amazed!


How cool is this!









This was a highlight of the trip!

This is Capt. Jim the best sea capt.ever!

Jeff caught a lot if fish!

I am not a fan of fish but I caught the first and the last! We had a wonder full time.
I would go back in a heart beat!

Brian got in on the action too! Way to go babe!

Look at the view! The people that live on Marco Island get to see it everyday, lucky!

The 3rd day we did nothing but be lazy on the beach....

The birds were lazy too....

The water was
kida cold to the
az natives so we only got our feet wet.
On the 4th day We had the award cermony.
Award night was amazing. We ate like kings and queens. Talked to old friends and made new ones. But the best part was when Brian received the NATIONAL EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR for Stanley Steemer. He was brilliant.
He spoke like the owner of the company. Everyone loved him! I was so proud of him.Way to go Brian I love you! I hope we can do it again next year! Sorry the pic is blurry i was a little emotional.

All of these guys worked or is still working in Phoenix. The phoenix branch took home about 6 awards that night. Way to go guys. The guy on the right is
the V.P. of the company and loves Brian. So maybe someday we will have to move to Ohio and work for him... I am just saying.

We got dressed up!
We had a wonderful time thanks to all that helped out! Your all outstanding!
1 comment:
wow, jessica, what a fun trip! you guys looked great all dressed up. way to go, brian!
Post a Comment