Thursday

Happy Birthday baby girl! We love you!

The many faces of Bristol.....








Bristol is 3! She is a spit fire, so we are hoping that she is getting older she will mellow out.? Right?
I think we are getting our hopes up, but we shall see.
Bristol 3 weeks early and my longest labor 4 hours. I am not trying to brag because I know 4 hours really isn't that long , so sorry.
She was 5lbs 11oz and 19 1/2 inches long.
I can't believe that she is 3 wow time does fly!
We are so blessed to have her in our family, She really does keep us on our toes.
She wears dress but plays in the dirt! I don't think she will be very girlie, just like her mom!
We love you Bristol and wish you a very happy b-day!

1 comment:

stephanie said...

happy birthday, bristol!