Thursday

A day with Bristol

I Forgot that I used to take Weston to feed the horses in our neighborhood, So it was Bristol and Grahams turn.

Bristol really loved the horse. He was so happy to see Bristol with a carrot.


He kept running around to show off.

I am so happy that we spent time together. She was so happy. Sometimes it gets hard to spend time with your kids one on one , but when I do Bristol is filled with so much joy and happiness. I know because she always says" Mom can we go and feed the horses"

5 comments:

M said...

Good idea. I will have to take Ashlyn to see the horses.

Tammy said...

Ok, this is the Montgomery you wrote to, about our Grandbaby Graham, I'm pretty sure we are related, do you live in AZ? Mesa area? and is your husband s dad Larry?

Tammy said...

Ok this cool I just checked out your blog, and yes wer are related, Larry is My husband Daves cousin,we have lost track of all his kids and here you are Brian and Jessica right? and then I saw Dan and Kristas blog on yours, Wow this is great. Ask Brian if he remebers Dave from family get togethers at Aunt Mary's? WE keep in touch with Randy and Shari Pickrel fo you know them?

Tammy said...

Yeah I know we have been out of touch, Larry is a much older cousin to Dave , he is closer to Janells age and we havent had much contact since the divorce and Aunt Mary used to keep everybody connected she lived with us for 2 yrs and passed away last April. it woudl be fun to have a big picnic so all of these cousins could reconnect. divorce is an ugly thing, it really does effect the kids.
We live off of Baseline and Power. Tammy Montgomery , Id love to get an up date on Brians brothers and Sis.
thanks for responding.
We love the GRaham name too, he is our first grandbaby and soo sweet . glad to meet you Jessica.

Tammy said...

Your Kids are darling!!