
Marco Island is the largest of Florida's Ten Thousand Islands, located on the Gulf of Mexico in Southwest Florida. It has been described as Magical, Mystical and Alluring. The attraction is tropical sun-washed white beaches and a casual easy paced life style. Sunshine, frolicking dolphins, and all of the water and sun sports that go with the beaches are available for your pleasure. This is where we are going! I am so excited! We are leaving on February 15 and come home on the 20th.I can't wait . I am so great full for ALL that are helping. Thanks a million!


This is our resort!

WOW, look how beautiful this is going to be!

4 comments:
Nike air shox
Nike air Force
UGG
it looks so awesome, jessica. you are going to have so much fun!
What a wonderful way to get away for some alone time! Have fun! And let me know if can be of any help with your kids while you are gone.
So jealous, you are already living in great weather. Someone who lives in the snow needs a vacation like this!;)
Post a Comment