Saturday

I am so excited to nurse!

I found these great nursing covers. I love them so much I bought one for my sister too. The owner was so awesome . I asked for a free clutch bag and she did! I can't wait to use it!
Randee they are so much prettier in person! I hope you enjoy it! The clutch bag is so nice. The cover just folds up so nice in there. Here is her website http://lullababydesigns.com/products/nursing-covers/

3 comments:

Ruth Anne said...

I would like a title correction. "I am so excited to be cute and fashionable to need to use the cute hooter hider."

Although nursing is great, who really likes to be bitten, swollen, and pulled on?

Randee Mecham said...

Thank you so much!! Those are really cute, I don't know how excited I am to nurse, but at least I have a good cover now! You are a great sister! Thank you!!

The Weights said...

jessica,
Those covers are so cute! I also love the sign that you made!! I would love to know how you made it!
Keisha