So Cute, i've been meaning to bring something over for you! i can't believe it's been 2 weeks already.
oh, what a dear! i see a lot of brian in him. i've been dying to see him. i guess i could walk over. but pictures on your blog are good, too.
those were the fastest 2 weeks ever! He is way cute, i am excited to see him in person!
The benefits of blogging!And look at all that hair!
Ok, I want my baby now. My SIL is 40 weeks tomorrow (3rd kid).I can't get her to take caster oil!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So Cute, i've been meaning to bring something over for you! i can't believe it's been 2 weeks already.
oh, what a dear! i see a lot of brian in him. i've been dying to see him. i guess i could walk over. but pictures on your blog are good, too.
those were the fastest 2 weeks ever! He is way cute, i am excited to see him in person!
The benefits of blogging!
And look at all that hair!
Ok, I want my baby now. My SIL is 40 weeks tomorrow (3rd kid).
I can't get her to take caster oil!
Post a Comment