
Yes, He is here! So this is what happen. Tuesday night I wasn't feeling good. I thought I was in labor. We went to the hospital and they check me over, but nothing. I was at a 0. So we went home. Wednesday came and went. I had a doctors appointment and was at a 2. I was very happy. Later, that night I was feeling stronger contractions than before. So we went back to the hospital. We get there and the contractions totally stopped , I wasn't happy. So Friday I was done with all this false labor stuff. I took the kids on a bike ride to my Mother-in-laws house. She live by the Mesa Temple. About 4 miles from our house. I felt great the whole way there and back. We even stopped at Fitch park and played for a hour. The day was great! Around 3 ish i felt really strong contractions but thought it was false labor. So I just went on as usual. Then I knew something was different. It was 6:15 and I felt like I needed to go to the bathroom as I was heading down the hall my water broke. I have never had this happen before. I called Brian who was still at work. He got home around 7:30 and we were off. We got to the hospital and I was in a lot of pain ( I have a very high pain tolerance) so I knew this was bad. With no iv or any meds Graham Taylor Montgomery was born in 16 mins @ 8:01pm. My labors have been fast but not this fast. I am so glad that it happened this way. Now I am so excited to get to know our new baby and make our family more complete.
I have to say thank you Mom for taking over my kids and keeping order in our life. Your a great mother and I hope I can someday be as wonderful as you are. We love you and are so great full for all that you do for us. Thanks

5 comments:
so exciting! and holy cow they better induce you next time. and seriously you should have 10 kids your labors are so great! he's darling. and it was so fun to see your mom at church on Sunday! hope you are doing great!
Hugs! julie
oh my gosh! 16 minutes! you are a rock star, jessica. i saw you walking around our neighborhood yesterday. you look great! that little graham is darling. congratulations!
Those pictures are great. I still am amazed at your story. The only way I can beat that is if Grant delivers my baby. ;-)
Congrates!
Jessica, He is so sweet! Can't wait to hold him. I couldn't believe it when I saw you with all three of your kids at the park yesterday! I think you should have been a pioneer! You're so funny. Enjoy that sweet baby! Janeen
He is so precious!! I couldn't believe it when I clicked on your blog last week and saw the pictures of him!! I also cannot believe how quick your labor was and you are THE WOMAN to do it without an epidural! Nice!
Post a Comment