
I like to get gifts that are different. So for an early Fathers day present We got Brian Glenn Beck tickets. Brian is a huge fan. Glenn was great. He was to the point and reminded us what our country is all about. FREEDOM. We had an amazing time. Will see what he comes up with next year so we can see him again. I think a tradition is born.

3 comments:
I listened to Beck the next day. It was weird he was all apologizing.
Still the coolest thing you could do!
What a great gift! Scott (and I) would have loved to gone to that.
I like your new background! Cute. Hey, I'm at my mom's house pretty much every day because she watches Jack while I swim. Do you want me to come to your house one of these mornings? I get done around 8 am. I don't know what your schedule is, but let me know when a good time for you is. (It'll be a lot easier for me to come to you than you to come to me!)
Post a Comment