Thursday

This is why I don't drink soda



On Friday July 25th (my b-day) I was at Target. It was around 7:50 and I had to return some stuff. I proceeded to walk down the isle by the hand bags when I slipped and fell on some soda. I don't remember much because I blacked out for a few seconds. When I came to there was this old lady asking if I was ok. I thought there is no way that your going to help me up. I was in shock that this had just happened. I filled out a report and all that jazz. I went to the doc yesterday and I have a sprained ankle and knee. I am to rest and put ice on it for 4-5 weeks. This is going to be crazy at our house. Mom can't move and the kids know that! So I will up date on my Target drama.

Ok I found out that there is nothing that I can do. So watch where you step.

5 comments:

Ruth Anne said...

i went yesterday, and thought of you the whole time.

good luck, i know a good neighbor who could help...

Crazymamaof6 said...

oh that sucks! hope you feel better soon!

stephanie said...

4-5 weeks! yikes. i'm so sorry!

Unknown said...

You are helarious. I'm so sorry though. I hope you can move around soon! I'm jelous of your new washer and dryer. Mine are still running on tithing. HA!

Unknown said...

That is such a bummer you can't do anything for that long and it stinks that Target won't do anything for you. Did you talk to Shane yet?? Oh...I love you new Washer & Dryer..they are beautiful! Go Brian!