Sunday

I did it finally, I understand how to tag.

OK NOW I KNOW HOW TO TAG, THANKS RANDEE



5 Things on my to do list:
1.Clean house
2. plan young womens meeting
3. renew my temple recommend
4. get a new dryer, (this is our second one that we got for free, so I guess that's it's time to buy one)
5. get ready for swim lessons

5 Jobs I have had:
1. baby sitting
2.As a bagger 2 year
3.A bakery clerk 1 year
4. A cashier and organic specialist 8 years ( jobs 2-4 were all at Bashas a local grocer for 11 years.)
5. My favorite job is a full time mother( the best and most rewarding job)

5 places that I have lived:
1. Castro Valley, CA
2. Odgen, UT
3. Bosie , ID
4. Phoenix, AZ
5. All around Mesa, az


5 Favorite snacks:
1. Hot coco and toast
2. celery and peanutbutter
3. wheat thins
4. graham crackers and frosting
5. granola bars

5 Things that you don't know about me are:
1. I would love to be and ob nurse or doc
2. I want to run in Londons' run i febuary (I need Ruth to be my trainer)
3. I really like to sing
4. I am growin a garden( thanks Jel)
5. I love the rain

5 Things that I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Get a personal trainer
2. Start a business so my kids can learn the value of hard work
3. live on a farm
4. get my eye fixed and Bristols'
5. buy all my family member a house and a car or two

5 Things I love:
1. Brian
2. Weston
3. Bristol
4. Graham
5. and when I have my next baby girl Kyndell I will love her too

People I tag:
1. Jel Johnson
2.Heather Horne
3. My mom
4. Marisa Benson








No comments: