
Brian took the boys to Fathers and sons this weekend .
So Bris and I had to get out.
Our 1st stop was the grand opening of the Sea Life Arizona aquarium.
We loved how beautiful all the aquariums were. We got to touch Starfish.
We saw a lot of different kinds of fish. There was a shark and sting ray tank.
There were different spaces to put your body in the fish tanks with out getting wet.
Bristol had a blast. We will being going back there soon.
We left to have a great lunch.
2ND We were getting hot so swimming was the next thing to do.
We headed over to Nana and Papas.
We went swimming and watched movies.
After all that we were tired so we headed home.
We had a great day. I love being with my baby girl.
I do miss my boys...

1 comment:
Sounds like fun! I didn't even know about the aquarium--I'll have to go check it out!
Post a Comment