

Yes,yes,yes my husband, Brian, is amazing! He is a hard worker and I love him for that. With all that hard work comes rewards! I am saying BIG BIG rewards. All of you know that Brian works for Stanley Steemer carpet cleaning co. and is very good at it! Well, enough said, his company has just announced their NATIONAL employee of the year BRIAN TAYLOR MONTGOMERY!!!!!We are so proud of him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We get to go to Florida for a week , payed of course, and no kids!!!!!! I am happy to be married to the worlds most amazing man. I love you so much!!!!

6 comments:
wow! congratulations, brian!
How exciting, Brian! And the best part is that trip all alone! I'm very jealous!
I love the title of this post!So funny!
Brian is such a hard worker he definitely deserves this award! You guys are going to have a great time!
Congrats Brian! You do have a great husband on your hands! He's always been such a good guy, hard worker and now seems like the perfect hubby. Hope all is well with you guys. Cute pics!!
So cool about the award.
That is so awesome! I agree--I think Brian is the Nation's best carpet cleaner! We have him over every year and sometimes twice in one year. He's on time, fast and does a great job! Have fun in Florida!
Post a Comment