Saturday

Halloween Pics of 2008

Weston and Sammy
Look at these cute kids.
Jenny and Wyatt and there new baby Hudson. Look at how cute he is!
Notice Graham isn't in this pic or is he? Can you find him? This is what my kids look like on alot of sugar.
We love Crew and Weston!
Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Ruth Anne said...

Highlights of photos:
I love the piggy toes on G-man.

Is that a glow-worm?

Anyone have a extra sucker?

Janeen said...

Hey, I didn't realize Wyatt and Jenny had their baby. He's so cute!
Looks like you guys had some fun activities to go to. Cute photos!

Randee Mecham said...

i wish we could have been there with our little bumble bee! They look so cute!

Connie said...

Hey, it's Connie from the Pennies blog. Just wanted to let ou know that I changed the blog address to:

http://pennystash.blogspot.com/

Keep on visiting and let me know if you have any questions! Thanks! :)