I love babies or maybe I have the best baby in the world.
Things I love about baby 3
He is so happy
He smiles at everyone
He sleeps all night
He loves his family
He make everyone around him happy
He so darn cute
He lets me kiss him all the time
He is one of Heavenly fathers children
He has beautiful blue eyes
He has the biggest smile
He makes us all laugh
He is has almost made my family complete....We are having another child someday
He is getting so big
We love you Hammer and are so blessed to have in your family

6 comments:
Oh the Hammer! So cute, can't wait to see him again!
He is getting big. He is going to be crawling soon.
I love the bottom picture. My favorite.
I love looking at him when he laughs his smile is huge. He looks so different than your other children It makes me crazy! Who's kid is he?
He is such a good baby. I hope Hudson is as good as him...I can't believe he is already 5 months. Time flies.
IT'S HAMMER TIME!!!
He still seems so little compared to the other babies in the ward! He is adorable- and I have to tell you that I admire you a lot! Brian tells us what an amazing wife you are and told us about how active you are up until you deliver!
Post a Comment