Thursday

I am not a shopper,but I might be now!


We took a family shopping trip to Nordstrom Rack today. I wasn't looking forward to doing that with a 4 year old, a 2 year old and I am due in 3 weeks. Thanks to my wonderful mom ( thanks for the help). The kids weren't bad at all. So maybe I will be making more trips with the kids instead of being a home-body. Pictures do say a thousand words. So I took this one after the ride home. I love to shop.

3 comments:

stephanie said...

i can't believe you only have 3 weeks left! you don't look nearly pregnant enough to be that far along.

Crazymamaof6 said...

WHOOHOO shopping! love that! and 3 weeks FABULOUS!

Ruth Anne said...

I love when the kids fall asleep in the car. Three cheers for shopping!

I remember driving home late by myself with 3 kids sleeping, and I thought, "Which one do you put to bed first?"